Click the button below to get access + join my weekly newsletter.
September 24, 2018
An open letter to my hubby on our anniversary (he gave me permission to share this 😉):
Dear love of my life,
It is hard to believe we have been married for two years already. Even though we’ve been together for 10, married years have their own special feel. The theme of this past year has felt like “growth.” New beginnings, new adventures, new careers, new places to call home. Growth has a lot of loss, too. Endings, transitions, tears, and goodbyes. Thank you for being by my side through all of it. When I think about this past year, here is what I feel especially grateful for and why I love you so much:
1. You send me daily articles on my three favorite things: entrepreneurship, love, and female empowerment💫
2. You follow up with key bullet points of said articles because you know I won’t read the whole thing✅
3. You remind me when it’s time to throw my worries on the cloud🌦
4. You did more than your fair share of laundry and grocery shopping so I could focus on my biz 🥑
5. You are always down for a kitchen dance party💃
6. You taught yourself WordPress so you could build my first website👨💻
7. You call my grandparents on your walk☎️
8. You moonlight as my Head of Sales💰
9. You religiously like every single thing my biz puts on social media 🍾
10. You help ground me in my purpose, especially on the days when I’m full of self-doubt🗝
11. You tell me when you need space⚖️
12. You endorse my crystal hoarding🔮
13. You like rom-coms as much as me (maybe more?) 💕
14. You initiated our first official Money Date💸
15. You had the best response when I shared my crazy idea about going to grad school across the country: “that program is meant for you”⚡️. I could not ask for a more loving, giving, humble, thoughtful, and complete all-star of a husband. Thank you for encouraging me to chase after my dreams and for showing me what it truly means to support the one you love. So grateful for you each and every day.
We stick together.
P.S. THANK YOU to our friends & family who continue to support us on this crazy adventure of love.
P.P.S. If you want to relive our wedding with us, head over here!